Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we contact you? You can reach out by email at email@example.com.
- I found a mistake in our camp session listing. How can I correct it? We apologize for the mistake. We do our best to enter information accurately but sometimes we make mistakes. We want to provide the most accurate and reliable information for families. There are a couple ways you can let us know about needed changes. First, complete the camp form and let us know what to change. Second, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a spreadsheet to complete.
- We are interested in learning more about advertising, and partnering with you on social media. Where can I find more information? We would love to start a conversation. Fill out our advertising inquiry form and we will reach out with more information.
- Do you have an Instagram or Facebook account? Yes! We have both and post updates on camp listings, open slots and available discounts. You can follow us on Facebook @CampSidekickCo, or on Instagram @campsidekick.
- I want summer camp planning but I don't know my schedule yet. What should I do? We know that determining your summer schedule is the first step to summer camp planning. Don't fret if you know you want help with summer camp planning but need a little flexibility. You can purchase a planning package and then email us at email@example.com to let us know you need a little time to finalize your plans. We are ready to start when you are. Typically, we will follow up in January to find out if you are ready.
- I need 5 weeks of summer camp, which option do I choose for summer camp planning? You should choose the "Up to 7 weeks" option. Each option is the maximum number of weeks Camp Sidekick will plan for that price.
Using the Camp Directory
- How is it organized? By default it is sorted by week start date, and by camp name.
- When I filter by Age, I get zero results. We know. Due to how we entered the data, you can't filter by age. You can sort by Age. While it isn't ideal, it will give you some perimeters.
- I need to find camps less than $300, how can I do that? Try filtering by "weekly cost" ,"<", & "200".
- What do those colored lines mean? We color coded based on weekly cost including extended care. Less than $200 is BLUE, more than $200 but less than $400 is GREEN, and more than $400 is PURPLE.
- I need more info about a camp. You can click on any listing for more details and a link to the camp's registration site.
- On my phone I am only able to scroll through. Is there a way to limit the results? Our camp directory is best used on a desktop. On a desktop, you can filter and sort the directory.